March 16, 2010

Dil Mil Gaye

Ah, finally some empty space where I can vent, and maybe even put in writing all these stories that go through my head. Today was a good day, a good day indeed...I got popcorn and candy from a prof at university...who says you're just a number by the time you get to college or university? They're completely wrong, just as wrong as the guy who said that once you learn how to bike, you never forget. That's complete bullshit, I tried riding a bike after 10 years, and I was damn afraid to let go of my fence.

So a little background on myself...I'm southeast asian *ooohs and ahhhs from the background. I don't know what I want out of life and don't know what I want to do in life. I'm like a peanut that's been grilled one too many times and some might not care for my stale and outdated view on life. I'm a traditional at heart.

I guess that doesn't tell you much, but now we get to the interesting part *squeal! I'm going to write stories based on an indian tv serial called "Dil Mil Gaye". I don't really care if people read it or not, but it's enough for me to know that it's out there :) So get ready for romance (not x-rated for all you crazies out there, but more for people who watch the show or want to read cute love stories in episodes...completely imaginary!)

No comments:

Post a Comment